The Diva of DIY

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Don’t waste money on a full pot, when all you want is one cup!





I love this little machine! About 4 years ago I bought each of my adult kids a keurig Single cup coffee pot for Christmas!  That was the BEST gift I have ever given! Not only can you use the k cups with an assortment of brews and flavors, you can also use your own favorite coffee grinds which saves bunches of money! After all, this blog is about money saving tips too! My favorite thing about the Keurig is that I am the only coffee drinker in the house, so making a whole pot of coffee is wasteful! There are new and improved units available now, but my original Keurig is still brewing great coffee! Check 'em out on Amazon today! p.s. I also recommend the extra little brewing filter cup! Click the picture to check out the options. I totally love this little machine!


...you might want to add this great variety pack of coffee, ready to use:
 and if you wanna brew your own coffee grinds, this little filter cup is super also!


 Happy Brewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment